William F. Kimball , born Calumet, Michigan, January 30, 1957; admitted to bar, 1983, Michigan; 1984, Texas; U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas; U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit and U.S. Supreme Court. Education: Michigan State University (B.A., 1979); Thomas M. Cooley Law School (J.D., 1982). Member: Cameron County and American Bar Associations; State Bar of Texas.
Areas Of Practice
- Civil Trial
- Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death
- Stock Broker Suits
- 80% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Michigan, 1983
- Texas, 1984
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. - 1982
- Michigan State University
- B.A. - 1979
- Scoggins Construction Company, Inc.
- Eyear Optical
- Valley Cancer Associates, P.A.
- Valley Diagnostic Clinic, P.A.
- Border States Electric Supply
- Stuart Place Property Owners Association
- Urorad Healthcare, LP
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Cameron County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America